Wednesday, October 17, 2012

POEMS BY HERA AMBER


History By Hera Amber

HISTORY HISTORY HISTORY
A STORY A STORY A STORY
REPEATED AND REPEATED
AGAIN AND AGAIN
CAN NEVER STOP IT CANONLY WATCH IT
HISTORY HISTORY HISTORY

NIGHT BEFORE S.S.T EXAMINATION... By Hera Amber

With gallons of tears
And lot of fear
As S.S.T exam was near,
Hear oh hear!

With zillion of history dates...
When was the railway tracks laid?
Raid raid raid...
My memory was raid...

No cake, no break,
Only tension state.
So many inventions
And so much tension
That I cannot mention...

My sweet dreams were drowned...
When was Louis XVI crowned?
I cried all the night...
Worrying if my answers would be right?

Alone my eyes rained...
Studying my eyes strained.
Why was Bhagat Singh chained?
How were industrial workers trained?
Why was Aung San Su Kyi jailed?

Heights heights heights...
Heights reached by great men and kept.
Mahatma Gandhi's corpse lies in his grave...
And left us to study that he was brave!

1 comment: